quarta-feira, 28 de março de 2012

Nikki Iles

TINA MAY & NIKKI ILES - CHANGE OF SKY (1998)

1. Come Rain Or Come Shine
2. On The Dunes
3. Black Coffee
4. For Jan
5. You Must Believe In Spring
6. A Timeless Place (The Peacocks)
7. Still We Dream (Ugly Beauty)
8. My One And Only Love
9. Change Of Sky

"I first met Nikki and heard her play on October 13th 1995 when I was invited to perform by Sheffiled Jazz with the Nikki Iles Trio and the following evening we played in Halifax. I found her whole approach to the music refreshing and, of course, her stylish solos and ever sensitive accompaniment made me want to work with her on a regular basis. At the beginning of 1997 I asked her to join my quartet and I have been enjoying her work ever since." - Tina May

TINA MAY - vocals, NIKKI ILES - piano

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário