quarta-feira, 28 de março de 2012

Nina Simone

NINA SIMONE - SAGA OF THE GOOD LIFE & HARD TIMES (1968)

1. Nobody's Fault But Mine
2. I Get Along Without You Very Well (Except Sometimes)
3. Come Ye   
4. In The Morning   
5. Ain't Got No - I Got Life
6. Do I Move You (Version II)   
7. Sunday In Savannah   
8. Why? (The King Of Love Is Dead)
9. Mississippi Goddam   
10. In Love In Vain   
11. Man With A Horn   
12. I Loves You Porgy    
13. I'll Look Around   
14. Music For Lovers   
15. Ain't Got No - I Got Life (From "Hair") (Take 3)
16. Take My Hand Precious Lord

Compiled from her RCA years of the late 1960s and early 1970s, this 16-track collection of Nina Simone performances includes a dozen unreleased songs, along with "Sunday in Savannah," "Why (The King of Love Is Dead)" and "Mississippi Goddam," recorded the night following the murder of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário