quarta-feira, 28 de março de 2012

Salena Jones

SALENA JONES (ON BROADWAY)- ONLY LOVE (1999)

01. Only Love (from Zorba)
02. I Still Believe In Love (from They're Playing Our Song)
03. Hello Young Lovers (from "The King and I)
04. Only Miss Him When I Think of Him (from Skyscraper)
05. Embraceable You (from Crazy for You)
06. A Quiet Thing (from Flora, the Red Menace)
07. My Heart Stood Still (from Evergreen)
08. Time Heals Everything (from Mack and Mabel)
09. People (from Funny Girl)
10. Young and Foolish (from Plain and Fancy)
11. Taking a Chance On Love (from Cabin In the Sky)
12. Who Can I Turn To? (from The Roar of the Greasepaint, the Smell of the Crowd)
13. But Not for Me (from Crazy for You)
14. Old Friend (from I'm Getting My Act Together and I'm Taking It On the Road)
15. Fascinating Rhythm (from Lady Be Good)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário