quarta-feira, 28 de março de 2012

Sandy Dennison

SANDY DENNISON - JAZZED (2007)



 1. A Wonderful Day Like Today
2. Close Your Eyes
3. Primrose Color Blue
4. On the Street Where You Live
5. They Say It's Wonderful
6. Moonlight
7. Like Someone in Love
8. Lonely Hours
9. Sway
10. I Get the Blues When It Rains
11. A Sunday Kind of Love
12. Ooh Whatcha' Doin' to Me
13. You're the One

I know, I know....a bio is important, and it's here, but what's happening NOW is what's happening!!!! I am so happy and blessed to be able to live my dream. Who'd have thought it?! If I can do it, you can do it. Let me tell you that I'm heard regularly on KMHD FM radio and performing throughout the Pacific Northwest with musicians that I only dreamed about. Here are some reviews for you, so I not only hope you like my CD, but that you'll hire my band to perform for you sometime. "Sandy Dennison swings!!" Steve Christofferson

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário