sábado, 7 de abril de 2012

Abbe Lane (4)


ABBE LANE - BE MINE TONIGHT (1959)

Pan, Amore Y Cha Cha Cha
Take It Easy
Noce De Ronda (Be Mine Tonight)
Too Marvelous For Words
Nightingale
Oyeme Mama
Whatever Lola Wants
Arrivederci Roma
Green Eyes
Anna
The River Seine
Babalu
With Tito Puente And His Orchestra

ABBE LANE - THE MANY SIDES OF ABBE LANE

Mercury, 1965
1-As long as he needs me
2-Call me irresponsible
3-Do me good baby
4-I believe in you
5-I left my heart in San Francisco
6-I love Paris
7-If you love me, really love me
8-Milord
9-More
10-Some of theses days
11-Thank heaven for little boys
12-The facts of life
Abbe Lane - Que será será - EP

1.- Qué será, será?
2.- Ay, que me vuelvo loca
3.- Banana Boat
4.- Very Satisfed

Abbe Lane - Lady in red
1 Pan, Amore, Y Cha Cha Cha
2 Take It Easy
3 Noche De Ronda
4 Too Marvelous For Words
5 Nightingale
6 Oye Me Mama
7 Whatever Lola Wants
8 Arrivederci Roma
9 Green Eyes
10 Anna
11 The River Seine
12 Babalu

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário