sábado, 24 de março de 2012

Doris Cales

DORIS CALES - SONGS FROM MY HEART (2006)

1. Falling
2. My muse
3. Reflections
4. In my life
5. This can't be love
7. Until you've kissed me
8. One for my baby
9. I'm not blue
10. You've Changed

Doris Cales went deep in her memory and brought out songs that meant something special to her and decided upon songs like “One For My Baby”, “In My Life” or “You’ve Changed”, interpreting them in her own special way.
Doris Cales has also composed a number of interesting new songs like “Falling” or “Until you’ve Kissed Me”.
For her live concerts Doris Cales plays with the best: German Kucich, Juanma Barroso, Hasier Oleada, Paco Charlin, Horacio Icasto among others.
A woman that dedicates her body and soul to her music. This is something that can be easily understood while listening to her record “SONGS FROM MY HEART”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário